New opportunities are now available to join an experienced and collaborative team of consultants as a Virtual Security Manager. This team are focused on engaging with and providing end to end Information Security expertise to internal and external clients.
The organisation is driven to have the largest spread of technical talent across the country while driving a culture that allows people the freedom and scope to do their best work. They are a household name and a leader in their field who grow great teams which have experienced leaders focused on mentoring and your career development.
We're seeking experienced security professionals who have broad understanding of the various security domains and a natural ability to engage with clients. You'll be engaging with customers on the following:
- Providing end-to-end information security management service for internal and external clients
- Driving, managing and maintaining security management policies, processes, and standards.
- Performing analysis of emerging vulnerabilities and threats to customer environments and giving appropriate guidance.
For this role we'd be looking for a background in security, around 4-5 years would be ideal however this is dependent on the work or the role you've been involved in.
- Experience in a Security, Assurance or Consultant role
- Knowledge of NIST CSF & Mitre Attack Frameworks
- Industry certificates such as CISSP or CISM or similar
If keen to find out more details about this opportunity, please click apply and send through your application as soon as possible.