Back to job search
- 8-month contract (August 2022 - March 2023)
- Full-time hours
- Hybrid WFH
As a User Experience Researcher, you'll have the opportunity to support Google's research activities in developing innovative, userfriendly, best of breed products.
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers, and research managers to act upon research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Observing and running usability testing sessions and interviews, or taking notes during sessions.
- Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews (both in the lab and field).
- 1-2 years experience with UX Research
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
- Interest in general research and user research methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.