- Brisbane based
- 6-month contract
- Working on a major project
Tools to succeed:
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of training programs dealing with complex subject matter.
- Excellent written and oral communication including experience in developing and delivering comprehensive and user-friendly training materials and supporting documentation, session plans, and training evaluation.
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in multi-media context.
- Demonstrated ability to work iteratively within tight time lines, adapt quickly to change, and to work both autonomously and as part of a collaborative, client focused team.
- Education, training, and/or relevant experience equivalent to completion of a relevant qualification or progress towards qualifications together with extensive relevant experience in training.
- Deliver upon and update the training plan during the project life cycle
- Develop quality training materials and support resources in consultation with subject matter experts and other project staff to ensure user documentation is prepared according to prescribed standards
- Create engaging activities/events that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge
- Design and develop system demonstration videos to support users pre and post project implementation taking into consideration regular vendor updates
- Coordinate training sessions/events including room bookings and resources, participant registration processes, session plans, evaluation forms, and other materials
- Train staff ensuring they are inducted to the project and proficient in their respective areas, training session protocols, guidelines, and standards
How to apply
If you have the required skills then apply now. As this an immediate requirement, urgency is key. For a confidential discussion please contact Nick on 07 3232 2310 to discuss your next opportunity.