Our client is a proud Kiwi owned and operated business. They are an industry leader in the financial services sector and are well-known for helping and protecting Kiwi families and businesses.
The Test Manager will be joining a programme team focused on the integration of business services and data subsequent to the acquisition of another business. The Test Manager will define and be responsible for the execution of a testing strategy across that programme of migration initiatives. This will span all phases of testing and that may include system, integration, performance, stress, volume, vulnerability, code scanning, penetration, operational acceptance and of course user acceptance.
Other key responsibilities of the role include;
- Play a significant role in the preparation for business cut over events and in concert with the execution of an application migration
- Collaboration will be required with vendors, system integrators and with our client's technology teams to ensure that a continuous delivery operating model is embedded into the Technology Operations and Engineering functions
- Implementation of test automation to enable CI/CD.
- Development of test management strategy and approach
- Development of phase test plans and test cases
The ideal candidate will as a bring test automation leadership experience to the role, having worked on initiatives involving new capability stand up, systems integration, data and application migration within high maturity enterprise class environments.
Additionally, you will ideally possess experience in:
- Experience of dealing with significant delivery complexity across organisational boundaries where there is a heavy dependence upon the performance of partners.
- Vendor and system integrator experience
- Establishing testing teams
- DevOps environment
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.