Our client is a market-leading retail brand experiencing significant growth across the Australian market. With new project requirements in the pipeline, the organisation now requires a Teradata Consultant to join their team.
Reporting to the Applications Manager for Business Intelligence, this role will see you ensuring that the Data Warehouse design and structure supports the Business Intelligence solutions with the optimum environment in which to execute across the enterprise.
Some interstate travel may also be required.
- Providing enterprise information management expertise in data administration
- Data modelling and tuning
- Preparing the Teradata platform for a cloud migration
- Ensuring proper governance, security and quality of information assets
Key Skills Required:
- Complete technical and administrative understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Demonstrated experience with large databases (2TB +), with technologies such as Teradata, Oracle, DB2, SybaseIQ
- Demonstrated experience in SDLC with Data Warehouse Projects
- Excellent technical knowledge of SQL including the ability to deliver complex procedures and scripts
- The ability to bridge the gap between business requirements and data integration processes such as Informatica and Data Stage
- Understanding around delivery concepts with BI delivery tools such as MicroStrategy, Cognos and Business Objects and their value to the business
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered for this opportunity please click on "Apply Now".