Technical Support Engineer
6-12 months Contract + Ext
- Provide end-to-end management of the desktop environment comprising of, but not limited to the design, administration, configuration and deployment of client-side Information Systems including SCCM and the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) in order to deliver a robust, reliable computing environment;
- Create and distribute approved software packages to the business utilising Adminstudio and SCCM (or other relevant tools) in accordance with ITIL and best practice service delivery frameworks;
- Implement service requests relating to Operational upgrades or configuration changes to operational Corporate Information facilities to deliver improved computing services to the business;
- Develop technical and documentation design standards within the team to enhance interaction with other teams and customers;
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to rapidly build rapport with key stakeholders,
- Demonstrated ability to work to agreed timeframes with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations and requests either remotely or in person to provide advice or identify and resolve operational IT&T issues.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and solve problems, including the ability to anticipate problems, evaluate alternatives and formulate clear and effective solutions for business outcomes with accurate documentation.
- MCSE or equivalent level certification in Windows 10
- current/Server 2012 or above
- Relevant professional qualifications in ITIL practices and/or other applicable audit or industry standards
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
If Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting their most up-to-date resume in the first instance.
We look forward to speaking with interested applicants. Reach out to Adelson for a quick chat - 0732-322-316 or email to details.
- Network Support Engineer
- Sydney N/A
- Desktop Support Officer
- New South Wales N/A
- Technical Analyst
- Sydney CBD N/A
- Level 1 Support Engineer
- Brisbane N/A
- IT Support Analyst
- Melbourne CBD N/A
- Security Engineer
- Auckland N/A
- Application Support Analyst - Retail
- Victoria N/A
- It Engineer
- Brisbane N/A
- Associate System Administrator
- Sydney N/A