We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Technical Operations Specialist to be part of a successful IT Consultancy which offers fantastic benefits, education assistance and long term career opportunities.
In this role you will assist operations to provide technical solution across sales and customer operations and stand as a subject matter expert across various products / solutions being prepared by the operations team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with account managers, customers, partners, suppliers and internal / external stakeholders
- Establish and build high-level profitable relationships within intercompany organisation to help sales to be successful from all fronts.
- Own the customer experience and through the effective utilisation of all resources, including Presales, Professional Services, Finance and Management to support sales strategies.
- Provide specialised support across our main vendor base and assist with large hardware and software quotations especially across HPE / Dell EMC / HP Inc / ALE
- Build and maintain vendor relationships to meet customer needs
- Coordinate and develop customer facing quotations on any potential requirements by liaising with sales, general managers, technical staff and customers
- Perform support and certainty quotations across new and existing support contracts
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- 2-3 years of sales operations or technical engineering experience
- Demonstrated strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong customer service skills