Our client is a growing consultancy that works with both private and public sector clients to deliver high quality technical solutions.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical consulting and expertise to design, develop and support high quality software solutions for clients.
- Provide technical project delivery leadership and expertise, including thought leadership in the selection of development tools, frameworks and methodologies
- Nurture the supportive and innovative developer culture by providing creative ideas, leadership and mentoring.
- Broad and diverse experience in the design, development, and integration of Enterprise solutions over a period of at least five years
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have specific skills and experience in the following areas:
- Solution architecting, designing, building and deploying applications and data to cloud platforms (Azure and AWS)
- Web architecture and design
- API architecture and design
- Front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or similar (e.g. Vue, Next.js)
- Back-end frameworks such as Node.js, Deno, Java (Spring boot) or similar
- Container orchestration tools and container-based technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS EKS/ECS, Azure AKS/ACS
- Experience and knowledge of agile development principles, practices and related tools & technologies, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps
If you are interested in applying, please "apply now" or call Amy Langhauser on 027 277 8616 for more information.