ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an independent Enterprise organisation. They are rich in talented consultants, technicians, engineers, sales and support. They have a reputable presence here in NZ and Australia and focus on resolving problems and delivering smart solutions to their customers. They are passionate about their culture emphasizing a collaborate family like vibe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead a team of Network and Security consultants to ensure they are providing the very best customer solutions. This role would suit someone that loves to lead but continue being hands-on. You will perform network and security design, configuration, implementation, integration and operational support to customers while driving your team to success.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 year's experience designing, provisioning, assuring and reporting on network and security services and platforms.
- Certified in Fortigate and Cisco (CCNA or better)
- 2+ year's experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a team
- Experience and ability in designing and implementing telecommunications network infrastructure and network services.
- A sound understanding of Routing Protocols and Hardware Platforms (BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, IP Routing, Cisco)
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aata Wairepo in our Auckland office on 021 185 3359
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Due to New Zealand's border restrictions we will only accept application from residents and permit holders.***