Work from home
12 months or perm role
About the Role
- Passionate about technology and the cloud
- Flexible and change resilient, with a can-do approach
- Be the key focus of our business as usual roster to prioritise and work on maintenance
- Triage incoming business as usual tickets and escalate as appropriate
- Help document, maintain, and share systems architecture diagrams, standards, best practices, standard operating procedures, provisioning, and configuration
- Employ continuous delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Experience with Linux, preferably with Red Hat based operating systems
- Comfortable using the Linux CLI and using a Linux workstation
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Experience in writing automation scripts in languages such as BASH or Python
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment principles
- Understanding of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Saltstack or Puppet
- Familiarity with project management methodologies, tools, and defect tracking (preferred not required)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to speaking with interested applicants. Reach out to Adelson for a quick chat - 0732-322-316 or Apply NOW.
Job Ref : CR/ 006832