We are seeking a Systems Adminstrator to join the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) for a highly visible security program.
This role would suit a hands-on administrator with advanced experience in configuration and support of Atlassian and Office 365 technologies with the ability to learn new tools, as required.
Providing second-level support, troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance, vendor management, user administration, license management, user training and support of program systems, applications, data stores and tools are a vital part of the role.
You will assist in defining, documenting, and assisting with tool configuration to enable Program Delivery teams to meet legislative requirements and support Program assurance activities.
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated advanced experience in Atlassian Jira and Confluence configuration, management, and second-level support.
- Experience in Server-side maintenance of Atlassian Apps (Jira and Confluence).
- License management for Atlassian apps and respective plugins.
- Experience in Secure Shell Protocol (SSH) and Docker (Container).
- Familiar with AWS instances.
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation, and communication and writing skills
- Exposure to Software Lifecycle (design, development, testing)
- Australian Citizenship in order to obtain security clearance
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint configuration, management, and support.
- Working knowledge of PowerBI, ALM and Sparx EA.
Reference: M33 / WFH
- Systems Engineer
- Melbourne N/A
- Systems Engineer - Unix/Linux
- New South Wales N/A
- Data Center Operations Technician
- Sydney N/A
- Capacity Manager
- Wellington N/A
- Infrastructure Specialist - ICT
- Brisbane N/A
- Infrastructure Engineer (VMWare)
- Melbourne N/A
- IT Asset Analyst
- Adelaide N/A
- Network Engineer (Middleware)
- Perth N/A