3 year engagement
Australian Citizen with NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- The implementation and transition to support of infrastructure components.
- Contributes to the writing of detailed designs and Technical Implementation Instructions.
- Work closely with the Lead Solution Architect and Change Manager to progress technical changes through the department's change process.
- Assist the Business Analyst and Technical Writer to complete and/or review technical support artefacts and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The key skills required for this role:
- Microsoft Products including ECM; Windows; SQL; Exchange; Active Directory
- Monitoring and System Management
- VDI (CITRIX); SOE (Endpoint protection and Patching)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Garth and you can call on 02 6243 6429 to discuss further. This role closes on 8th August 2022.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.