March Start | Canberra Location
Role can be performed from Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide office
Australian Citizens required with Baseline clearance
We have an exciting contracting position available with one of our Federal Government Clients.
- Assessing the alignment of existing technology strategies with organisation objectives and business strategies.
- Monitoring trends and developments in the external technology environment.
- Proposing new solutions and initiatives to meet the strategic needs of business.
- Developing roadmaps to support proposed changes to the ICT environment.
- Providing future state objectives for business and technology maturity.
- Using architectural models and processes to facilitate changes in the organisation's structure, business processes, information or data, business systems and infrastructure.
- Identify and manage prioritisation of key projects to support the ICT strategy.
- Supporting best practices in methods and tools for architecture practice.
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation with business, technology and strategy partners.
- Use of effective infographics and diagrams.
- Business analysis, maturity assessments, road mapping and technology strategy.
- Technology research.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 0425763872 to discuss further.