FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Sr. Quality Engineer to join the team. This is a hands-on testing position that requires deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of planning, developing, and executing testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and Agile and Test Tools like - Jira, Rally, Confluence, KarateDSL, Rest-Assured, Selenium, etc.
- Ability to use CI/CD practices and pipelines.
- Exposure to AWS cloud
- Manage System Test Environment and ensure that there is an available regression automation suite in deploying the code to subsequent environments.
- Understand application architecture, overall technology landscape of the application, implementation, surrounding interfaces, and downstream systems for functional requirements analysis.
- Work on designing test scenarios using open source test automation tool; Execute and analyse Sanity, Progression, and Regression Automated Test Suites.
- Develop or enhance existing classes/methods specifically those not readily available in the open source tool using Java.
- Experience in automated API testing is a must.
- Experience in Java programming language is a must.
- Experience with Karate DSL is must have.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up-to-date catered CV and 'Apply Now'.