Our client is a well-respected ASX listed retailer enjoying remarkable growth.
They are now seeking a Database Admin to ensure minimal disruptions to all data platforms through maintaining and enhancing the clients data environments.
This role is a permanent opportunity, that will have you work within the Data Assurance Practice of one of the fastest growing retailers in ANZ.
They are in the middle of implementing their new digital solution that includes; E-commerce, CMS, Marketing Automation, Core Retail Systems and Customer Analytics.
You will have proven experience and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced transformation environment.
- 5+ years in Database administration
- Exposure to MS SQL Server; 2012, 2014, 2016 or 2017
- Responsible for capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, DB patches/upgrades
- Supporting the Microsoft Dynamics ERP, eCommerce, EDW and other enterprise applications.
- Resolve database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking/deadlocking issues, connectivity issues, data replication issues, analyse production DB logs and tune the databases etc.
- Backup and recovery of production databases ensuring minimum downtime and maximum recoverability
- Responsible for DB management of all enterprise applications for both production and non-production.
- Maintain database and application performance by rebuilding/reorganizing indexes
- Assemble performance statistics, analyses them, and makes recommendations for improvements
The organisation offers a lucrative salary package, a fast-paced transformation program and a collaborative culture that will ensure success.
Finite Recruitment Information Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Caspar Woensdregt for a confidential discussion on 03 9617 3911