This client is a fast growing and successful software manufacturer in the Wealth Management industry.
The role entails development of new applications and maintenance of existing systems.
Ideal for a fullstack engineer and this is a fast paced delivery environment.
Their current aim is moving from their monolithic architecture to a microservices based approach long term.
This will take time and will kick into gear end of Q1/Q2 next year.
What the current stack experience looks like.
* Angular with TypeScript others are bonus (Backbone Flux…)
* .Net 4.X working in a complex application environment with significant parallel development in progress
* Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Experience with .NET Core / AspNet Core
* Experience with MS SQL Server, Entity Framework
* Experience with Web API (REST/ JSON)
* Experience with authentication frameworks / Identity Providers (OAuth2, OIDC, Identity Server…)
What the new stack will focus on;
* Client Side Frameworks Angular/React
* Docker utilising Kubernetes
* Using RabbitMQ at the moment but will look at AWS queue options.
* Postgress databases
There may be some new functionalities are being built on the newer stack early next year and they will slowly transition over the next few years.
This is an exciting time for them and the team but they need some new engineers on board to help with that mission!
Finite IT specialise in IT focused roles so if this sounds like you please apply or call Mehdi Haderbache on 0396173903.