Software Developer - iOS / Android
Long term contract
Location: Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne - WFH option
- A minimum of 3 + years of concurrent commercial experience developing iOS applications
- Exceptional Technical skills with Swift - development in Swift and a background with Objective-C
- A demonstrable history of success using JSON and Restful services inside the apps
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as AVFoundation, UIKit, etc
- Experience in reactive programming patterns (RXSwift / ReactiveSwift) will be an add-on
- Familiar with any one of the dependency managers such as Cocoapods, Carthage and Swift Package Manager
- Familiar with TestFlight/adhoc and Appstore distribution process
- Experience using the Atlassian suite
- A minimum of 3+ years of commercial experience developing Android applications
- Strong commercial Android mobile application development using Kotlin is must
- Solid experience in native Android development frameworks.
- Experience working with internal APIs, and third-party APIs and libraries
- Possess a passion for writing testable code and supporting tests.
- Experience working with Git source code management.
- Proven experience with git-based collaboration and continuous integration.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
If Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting their most up-to-date resume in the first instance.
We look forward to speaking with interested applicants. Reach out to Adelson for a quick chat - 0732-322-316 or email to details.