12 month contract
Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Siebel Developer with prior Siebel project experience in translating a Siebel functional design document to a technical specification
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Siebel Developer (configuration and integration);
- Prior Siebel project experience in translating a Siebel functional design document to a technical specification (including translating integration requirement into interface specification document and translating interface specification into Siebel integration technical specification);
- Design and develop Siebel integration using business service, workflow, integration objects, XML, web services;
- Deep understanding of Siebel Enterprise Application Integration Server components for performance and scalability;
- Demonstrated capacity for continuous learning and delivering high quality products;
- Able to develop, design, code and test in accordance with best practice.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please contact the Account Manager on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.