Supporting the primary acquisition of critical and strategic naval rotary aviation platforms. You will look to provide complex systems engineering integration support of current in-service naval rotary and UAV platforms, as well as existing Army helos and newly planned acquired platforms.
Working to support the NA3PO, through the Deputy Director of Engineering. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Development of Ship/Aviation System Integration Concept templates and supporting lower level requirements documentation.
- Support development of proposed DASR Shipborne Operations Assessments (ORO.05 and DASR.M/145) to support Military Air Operators Clearance.
- Support development of DASR.139 Shipborne Heliport Certification Basis.
- Support development of proposed Shipborne Aviation Seaworthiness Conformance.
- Delivery of required shipborne aviation integration support to NA3PO projects, including
- Liaison and engagement to develop required shipborne aviation integration concepts and supporting second-level requirements documentation for all classes of ship the Projects plan to embark in and/or be operated from.
- Liaison and engagement to ensure required design, installation and support cost data for shipborne aviation integration activities within relevant project Offices/SPOs is adequately captured within Project documentation and cost models.
- Monitor and coordinate as required relevant Project/Ship Class shipborne aviation integration activities within supporting Project Offices/SPOs.
- Manage shipborne aviation requirements to reflect contemporary regulatory changes and more efficient/effective organisational alignment.
- Support changes to inform and frame more effective delivery of Project outcomes in the future.
Your Skills & Experience
- Relevant Engineering degree qualification
- Strong experience in Defence Systems Engineering
- Minimum 10-15 years' engineering experience
- Proven and demonstrated DASR airworthiness experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Currently hold an active NV1 security clearance.
Travel may be required to support engagement with stakeholders. This will be scoped and funded as required.
Please submit your CV in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award-winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.