- SharePoint Specialist
- NSW Government / NSW Health
- Initial 6-Month Contract
- Day Rate Contract
- Flexible Work Arrangements (WFH)
You will be the SharePoint subject matter expert and play a key role in setting up the document library & creating lists of content for clinicians to easily access.
- Guide the business and provide expert advice around SharePoint as they look to improve the on the current intranet.
- Configure & implement SharePoint features & functionality.
- Create list relationships by using lookup columns.
- Work across both 'SharePoint Teams' & 'SharePoint Communication Site'
- Someone who's worked with SharePoint in a large/complex organisation that can also work autonomously when required
- Good SharePoint knowledge/experience as this person will be the SharePoint SME within the team.
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Job Reference S14)