- Sydney based (West Pennant Hills/Chatswood location)
- Competitive salary
- Permanent | full-time
About the role:
The position performs onsite and remote desktop and server support as part of a team. Support includes all aspects of maintenance, end user support, and implementation/upgrade of existing or new equipment to various customer SOE standards.
- Manage escalated support from Level 1 support engineers to resolution or escalation to Level 3 engineers.
- Provide efficient and effective responses and resolutions to meet SLA targets.
- Perform service requests including administration, software and hardware provision.
- Provide the design and delivery of projects across technologies such as Windows Server, Exchange, O365 and platforms (VMWare and Citrix).
- Manage hosted customer dedicated servers.
- Assist and maintain customers MS Windows server environment during nominated windows.
- On call is required of this role after a period.
- Please note that answering incoming phone calls during busy periods may be required.
- Mentoring the Level 1 Support Team
- Training of Level 1 Support Team
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in Level 2 or higher support roles.
- Proactively supported Windows desktops, server environments and active directory.
- Experience as a team member of a call centre based environment.
- Experience in delivery of Managed Services solutions.