Our Federal Government client is looking for Service Desk Analysts - Level 1/2. This is a central Government Agency and would be a great step in you IT Career.
The Service Desk Analyst will specifically undertake the following duties: -
- Assisting with Incident management and request fulfilment for Agency staff
- Address and resolve basic incidents and requests received via phone, email and our ticketing systems
- Queue management via the department's service management tool
- Win 10 and O365 System Administration
- Basic user training
- Application Support including Office 2016
- Knowledge Base Development
- Responsibility for compiling and troubleshooting issues before progressing to Tier 2/3 teams
Security Clearance and Citizenship
Candidates must be Australian Citizens and have a current NV1 Clearance. Candidates with baseline clearance may also be considered.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. Call Alister on 02 6243 6400 if you wish to discuss the role.