Long Term Contract
NV2 Clearance Required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for Server, Virtualisation and Network Infrastructure Engineers to provide both their Infrastructure operations expertise and assistance across a range of technologies.
- Documenting Network, Wintel and/or VMware solution options for the Department, key design decisions and solution architecture;
- Contributing to the development of the overall IT Enterprise level architecture plans;
- Ensuring all projects are delivered in line with the Department's architecture plan;
- Liaising regularly with stakeholders as necessary;
- Consulting and providing technical leadership to technical teams working on projects in alignment with departmental principles and road maps;
- Providing status reports to Section Manager;
- Working outside of standard business hours to provide support when necessary on an ad hoc basis.
- Demonstrated ICT Infrastructure operations expertise in one or more of the following core competencies: Network Administration; Telepresence and Unified Communications; Windows Server and Domain Administration; Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administration; Gateway services and Security.
- Demonstrated experience in producing and reviewing technical and design documentation;
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex secure environments;
- Strong experience in implementing IT solutions for large, highly integrated government agencies or private organisations;
- Proven track record as a team player.
- Network administration experience
- NV2 Security Clearance
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.