- Immediate Start | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with another 12 months extension
- Australian citizens required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite is looking to engage 2 Senior UX Researchers with extensive design thinking and user-centred design skills to lead and facilitate user research activities.
The key responsibilities include:
- Undertake complex or sensitive user research projects and useability testing Identify UX objectives for projects.
- Develop User Research Plans and determine the appropriate UX research methods/techniques to achieve the project objectives.
- Develop artefacts including User Personas, User Stories, site maps, journey maps, etc.
- Manage recruitment of participants - Plan and facilitate user engagement activities (eg: interviews, workshops, usability testing, etc).
- Work collaboratively with development teams on designs, prototypes and wireframes.
- Form hypotheses and recommendations for the product based on user insights.
- Develop User Research Reports and communicate findings to a range of audiences.
- Use UX toolsets to develop designs, prototypes, surveys - Monitor analytics of products and develop analytics reports.
- Provide a quality assurance function to development work when needed.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of UX activities and services.
The key skills required are:
- Demonstrated experience with User Research methodologies.
- Ability to work with web design toolsets such as Adobe XD and/or Axure.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in using UX research processes and techniques. (Desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in creating, conducting and delivering high-profile research findings or designs to a range of audiences. (Desirable)
- Demonstrated experience with the Australian Government's Digital Service Standard, WCAG AA compliance or website government standards.(Desirable)
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Jeremy at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.