Our client is going through a large digital transformation with the aim to become a digital first company. The focus is on improving their customer experience across their digital channels.
As the Senior UI Designer, you will be providing your expertise when designing high-performing user-centred digital artefacts, productions and applications in the clients digital and physical environment.
There will be a focus on your UI Design skills but ideally you will have experience across the full UX/UI design process.
To be successful in the role you will need the following skills and experience: -
* 5+ years of design experience;
* Defining and delivering visual design services within a large, complex and changing organisation;
* High level experience and knowledge of designing for touch, responsive design and designing for mobile devices;
* Strong focus on UI Design concepts;
* Ability to create high fidelity layouts;
* Experience in an agile delivery environment;
* Ability to execute multiple design projects simultaneously;
* Creating & maintaining reusable/sharable UI Libraries for Designers;
* Designing brand and graphic design assets such as logos, icons and fonts etc;
* Design tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or equivalent software;
* Exposure to cross-functional delivery teams and;
* Strong communication and engagement skills.
This is a great client with a really good culture. You will be joining team of like minded individuals in the education sector who support and collaborate with one another and expand on the already established design systems in place.
Finite Recruitment specialise in designer positions. If you are interested in this role, or any related opportunities, please apply or contact Nicole Taylor for a confidential discussion on (03) 9617 3905.