- Immediate Start | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with another 12 months extension
- Australian citizens - NV1 clearance preferred
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite is looking to engage a Senior Technology Design Manager to lead the delivery of ICT technology and solution services here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Leading the delivery of ICT technology and solution services necessary to achieve the strategic objectives of the branch.
- Provides leadership in the deployment of future technologies and enhancements to the existing ICT solution.
- Identifies and drives innovation, manage and leads change, and has an active role in contributing to and implementing the agency's strategic direction.
- Establish the direction of the core systems stream and ensure projects are consistent with corporate goals.
- Prioritise technology requests that impact core business applications based on current business needs.
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes.
- Engage, negotiate, and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to build service delivery capability.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new strategies, operational policy and procedures and change initiatives.
The key skills required are:
- Knowledge and understanding of frameworks, legislation, policies, procedures and information management requirements relevant to the Core Systems stream
- Demonstrate significant experience in Siebel applications development with demonstrated ability to provide leadership in technical design to meet business requirements;
- Demonstrated understanding of Oracle technologies used in the Enterprise Siebel Grants platform
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Jeremy at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.