Long Term Contract
Baseline Clearance Required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
The Role / Overview:
Finite are looking for a Senior Technical Writer with a demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Produce conceptual and component level diagrams depicting aspects of the Infrastructure and Operations Division technology platforms.
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagram templates for use by Stakeholder teams.
- Produce high level team documentation for publication on internal agency websites.
- Co-ordinate and manage reviews of technical documentation.
- Engage and consult with technical leads and architects to gather detail required for technical documentation.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of ICT Technical documentation including system design documentation, network diagrams and technical procedures.
- An understanding of ICT Infrastructure.
- Well-developed writing skills, with demonstrated ability to write in a clear and concise manner, and to convey information effectively to staff of different levels and with different information requirements.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including interviewing, listening and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated design skills including the ability to produce well formatted documents and clear illustrations/designs.
- Experience with production of web-based documentation, preferably with Microsoft SharePoint.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.