We are seeking a Senior Technical Writer to join a highly visible program of work for a long term contract until April 2023.
You will bring strong IT technical writing skills, knowledge management, business and technical stakeholder engagement and communication capabilities to the team.
This role requires attention to detail, an open and collaborative mindset and a willingness to commit to tight sprint deadlines within an agile environment.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Provide Technical Writing services to the projects and initiatives you are assigned.
- Author and deliver high-quality documentation for IT Services delivered via the Program
- Develop, negotiate, and drive technical writing delivery in alignment with program release plan
- Providing technical feedback on the new services, highlighting sequence and alignment of user activities in requesting or consuming services.
- Work with others to improve how we write and evolve how we approach technical writing.
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following experience:
- Exceptional writing skills and solid experience developing content to support knowledge and day to day instructions for consumption and delivery of IT Services.
- Creating, reviewing, and rewriting technical content into plain language.
- Writing for developer and technical audiences - e.g. product documentation, technical information, service guides, service catalogues, operating procedures, work instructions.
- Working in an Agile team environment.
- Experience working on large scale transformation programs with multiple vendors.
**Please note you must be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain security clearances.