About the role
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for the development, monitoring and maintenance of key IT systems including cloud infrastructure, networks, operating systems and security systems. The Senior Systems Engineer has a key role to play in the documentation of IT processes and systems and the development of processes to ensure quality service delivery.
- Knowledge of Microsoft servers, AWS, Solarus,Linux ,Windows, Active Directory, SQL Server.Office 365 and Exchange.
- Experience with Active, Group policy,active Directory Directory Deployment, maintenance and support
- Share Point online maintenance and support
- Microsoft Exchange, Maintenance and support for hybrid
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Managing Java Applications
Qualifications in Technology or relevant work experience , AWS SysOp certification.
A permanent role with a long established institution offering a stable and rewarding career path, competitive salary and benefits.
If this role is a match for your skills . It apply now or you can call Jodi for a confidential discussion on 0460312226
- Senior Engineer - SBC (Oracle ACME Packet- Audio Codes)
- Australia N/A
- Network Engineer
- Northern Beaches N/A
- Systems Design Engineer
- Adelaide N/A
- System Engineer
- Brisbane N/A
- Systems Engineer
- England N/A
- Network & Systems Support Engineer
- Melbourne CBD N/A
- Senior Network Engineer
- Sydney N/A
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Canberra N/A
- SOA Support Engineer
- Canberra N/A