A leading employer in New Zealand that encourages their staff to unlock their potential. They specialise in mobile, broadband, digital entertainment, ICT and fixed line services. Having been around for 35 years they are customer focused and are always evolving to keep up with the current market.
This role will you give you the chance to become a technical subject matter expert and make it your own. You will responsible for the support, maintenance and life-cycle of commercial and enterprise customers. From time to time you will get the chance to work as part of a project team. You will help with product development and mentor your team members.
Skills & Requirements.
- 2+ years experience with Fortinet, Checkpoint and/or Cisco Next Gen Firewall & other technologies
- 3+ years experience in a Networking and Security role with a MSSP preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of protocols like UDP, TCP and HTTP.
- 5+ years in IT & T Industry with experience in Operations or design/development processes.
- Experience with routing and switching.
- Experience with F5 or other APC Technology.
- Advantageous to have support experience in technologies like DNS & NTP
- Relevant Certifications such as Fortinet NSE4 or higher, Checkpoint CCSA or Higher, Cisco CCNP/CyberOps or Higher, F5 201 or higher.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Grant in our Auckland office on 021 074 2960
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.