Our client is one of the largest ICT teams in the country and prides itself in its investment in innovative new technologies and work practices. They are an organisation who are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. They offer a well-established, supportive team, amazing learning opportunities and exposure to multiple systems, technologies and projects.
This role exists due to a promotion, leaving a gap within the team. You will report to the Security Operations Team lead and join a squad of skilled security specialists. There is a large programme of security remediation which has been kicked off where there is plenty of scope to get involved in. Ideally you will come from a security operations background or a security analyst elsewhere. Must be an independent thinker.
- A minimum of 2+ year's in a security operations environment
- Familiar with and hands on experience with the following (Splunk, Crowdstrike, ZScaler, Tennable)
- Incident Response and problem management
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Excellent documentation and stakeholder management.
- Great attitude and team player
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aata Wairepo in our Auckland office on 021 185 3359
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.