- Multi-year engagement
- Must already have a NV1 security clearance
- Central location
Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Our Federal Government client is seeking Project Managers to provide services to the departments global network. The work is diverse and includes engagement with various divisions across the department to deliver project and governance work.
- Deliver projects using different methodologies within scope, quality, and budget expectations
- Create and present status reports and committee packs including those required for Project Board/Steering Committee meetings
- Prepare resource plans and manage project budgets, timelines, and risk
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed and involved
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong demonstrated experience in planning, managing, and executing ICT software projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing multiple ICT vendors, including approach to market, evaluation, and delivery management
- Ability to interact effectively in a team, at senior levels and networking to build and maintain productive working relationships with other IT and business areas, including internal and external contractors and consultants
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple and complex projects working through competing priorities
- development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management
- Demonstrated experience in managing project finances within the Australian Public Service
- Experience working on secure government systems.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or for more information contact the Finite Group on 02 6243 6475.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people