Our Client is global company providing managed service solutions that help their customers take advantage of the latest trends in technology that are shaping the business landscape and looking to what's next.
The role as Senior customer Support is a critical role within our clients operations providing outstanding customer service to the vendor and providing post sales support.
You will manage major accounts of high value
- Monitor open orders, billing, inventory, and other key reports
- Liaising with internal and external customers to help facilitate issues around post sales operations
- Manage escalations, process and efficiency of delivery of equipment both from the vendor or from own warehouse.
- Coordinate with operations team to build a customer facing reports as and when required.
- Facilitate and support industry teams to ensure we continuously support the tier 1 accounts within the account portfolio
- Provide support to all other administrative and operational duties as required within the department
- Purchasing via vendor online ordering tools and other supporting systems.
You will be a
- Hands on professional who will not hesitate to learn end-to-end post sales operations
- have a minimum 5 years in stock management, post sales and customer service environment
- Experienced in SAP
on offer is a great salary and perks such as
- Education Assistance
- Reward & Recognition
- Staff Referral Program
- Novated Leasing
- Health Insurance (discount program)
- Volunteer Days / Emergency Services