12 Month Contract
Baseline Clearance Required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite are looking for an experienced .Net Full-Stack Developer with a minimum 10 years' experience with .Net Development.
- Over 10 years .Net development experience (Framework / Core) working on large scale projects, with experience across all stacks (UI, Integration, Backend services, database design).
- Experience in database modelling and SQL Server development, with a full understanding of performance impact on query design.
- Extensive experience in the development of .Net systems with integration to heterogeneous systems, including integration with mainframe using different technologies such as ESB, MSMQ, RabitMQ and IBM MQ.
- Experience in software development factoring security at the centre of the design.
- Strong understanding of ISM.
- Extensive experience in software development implementing role base access, auditing and integration with AD, ADFS, LDAP, certificates authentication.
- Experience using CICD/DevOps/TFS, continuous integration, automated unit testing.
- Strong understanding of how large-scale software is deployed.
- Experience developing scalable web services using IIS, load balancers, web farms and/or single page applications.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Isaac at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6408.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.