We are currently working with a leading government organisation who provide their services and facilities to over a million kiwis in New Zealand for the past 10 + years. They have had steady and consistent growth since first being founded and are in need of an experienced ICT Resource Advisor to join the IT team.
As a Senior ICT Resource Advisor, you will be required to navigate the details of workforce dynamics within a technology-centric environment. This includes:
- Encompassing insights from resource forecasting and turnover to strategies for capability-building and comprehensive reporting.
- Actively engaging with key stakeholders across the business
- Ensuring a seamless alignment with existing and future work programs
- Addressing forecasting needs.
- Crafting and executing resource management models tailored specifically for the technology team
- Creating a forward-thinking workforce plan.
- Collaborating with internal and external capability centres of to create and manage a flexible skills matrix based on expected workloads.
- Mentoring and leading Graduate and Intern programs
- Creating relationships with external providers to establish a resilient talent pipeline and unlock new opportunities within the department.
- Contributing your expertise and advice to ensure best practices is being implemented where needed
- Managing contracts for both near and offshore resourcing
- Vendor management knowledge for people-related procurement.
- 8 + years' experience of hands-on experience in workforce/resource planning within the ICT domain
- 8 + years in consultancy, analysis, and program/portfolio management.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree or a relevant management qualification, including certifications in PMI/Prince 2/SAFe Agile.
- Expert knowledge in workforce planning, financial planning and modelling
- Expert knowledge in diverse project management methodologies and managing strategic planning
- Ability to develop and deliver executive-level reports and presentations to an audience
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
In return, you will receive a competitive package along with flexible work environment and an excellent company culture. This includes career development & growth opportunities, recognition and rewards for top performers, and other benefits.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Joanne Castelino in our Auckland office on
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.