- 5 + 12 month contract term
- Canberra based role, with hybrid working flexibility
- Candidates must be Australian citizens
- Candidates must hold or be able to obtain Baseline Security Clearance
Our Federal Government client is seeking an APS 6 level Senior Environmental Data Analyst to support the timely delivery of evidence-based advice and reporting, and to lead on data stewardship and governance matters.
The work will support the day-to-day advisory activities of the Section and supporting business improvements projects. This may involve data analysis, maintenance of databases, and general administrative activities. This role will also lead on data stewardship and governance matters relating to the data holdings and policies relating to the Section's program of work on Commonwealth and other associated sites. The role will also be responsible for supervising a data analyst.
The successful applicants will have the following skills and capabilities:
- experience in developing analytical outputs and in providing advice
- experience managing, analysing, and reporting environmental data
- experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- experience with data governance frameworks and governance structures
- ability to help others and contribute to building an effective, high functioning team.
Candidates must be Australian citizens, and preferably hold a Baseline security clearance. Candidates who do not currently hold a Baseline clearance are also encouraged to apply, and will be considered, however all candidates must be eligible to obtain Baseline clearance in the role if not already held.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or for more information contact Simmi at the Randstad Digital on 0425763872.
Randstad Digital actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.