- Full time opportunity
- Big 4 Bank
- Hybrid: Sydney / WFH
Working for a leading Australian Bank, this role will see you maintaining risk data assets for reporting & insights.
- Lead the delivery of data solutions to meet business objectives
- Work with data analysts to determine data requirements
- Overall data maintenance ensuring free from errors
- Create software code to extract data, combine and transform them where necessary
- Demonstrate ETL principles, database design & development
- Previous IT experience in data engineering
- Financial Services experience
- Proficient in SAS, R, SQL, Hive & UNIX shell scripting
- Experience with relationship databases, big data platforms and visualisation tools
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button!