Your new company and role
Is a large and diverse organisation that plays a vital role in the lives of all New Zealanders. We have a current opportunity for a BI Developer on a contract basis (up until June 2022). The position will be based in Wellington. Our client is a large government Agency, who is currently seeking an experienced Senior Datawarehouse BI Developer.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Strong technical skills in the Microsoft stack within a functional Datawarehouse bringing in-depth knowledge of leading software products and technology pertaining to data warehouse and BI Reporting
- 6+ years' experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Skilled in data extraction using TSQL.
- Skilled in implementing BI reporting systems with emphasis on self-service design
- Strong skills in report development with the ability to build reports in SSRS, Power BI, skills in ETL development applications using SSIS, BimlFlex experience would be beneficial.
- Have experience with one of the well-known visualisation tools
- Natural leadership and excellent communication skills.
What you need to do now
To submit your profile, please 'Apply Now' with a current CV and we'll be in touch very shortly to discuss your application. Candidates with only VALID WORK VISA already in New Zealand will be considered for this position