FinXL I.T Professional Services is the right organization for you. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our team.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be:
- Working with a modern analytics stack in a very progressive and dynamic company you will be using technologies: Snowflake, Airflow, Azure, DBT, Databricks and Python
- You will be transforming, structuring, and operationalising data for consumption across analytics and machine learning data science projects.
- Work will be Acquiring, ingesting, and processing data from multiple sources and systems into our data platforms, performing engineering
- Development of analytic data products and data pipelines
- Contributing to the evolution of data design standards, guidelines, frameworks, and practices
- Deep understanding of technical platforms for analytics
- Experience with cloud compute platforms and have a genuine passion for the data space.
- Extensive experience working in data engineering or closely related field
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with Data Warehousing techniques and technologies
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word