Senior Data Analysts, Database Administrators and Data Scientists
Long Term Contract or Permanent
Remote Work Available
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite are looking for talented and motivated Data Consultants to manage and contribute to a range of complex projects.
- Strong analytical skills and/or data management and the ability to program to a high-level using SAS and/or other data analysis and visualisation tools such as SQL, R, Python and Tableau, or Esri.
- Well-developed organisational skills, including the ability to determine and effectively manage priorities and take accountability for team deliverables (where applicable)
- Well-developed liaison and communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with external clients on behalf of the AIHW
- Demonstrated project management and project documentation skills, including the ability to manage work of varying timeframes, as required.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in using administrative databases (for example, payments data such as the Medicare claims datasets or records of service activity such as hospital activity data) and/or
- Qualifications and/or relevant experience in ICT, statistics, software engineering, epidemiology, data science/analytics, health informatics, economics and/or health sciences.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.