Our client is an ASX listed market leader who are currently undertaking a cloud transformation. Due to continued growth they now require a talented Cloud Engineer to join their expanding IT Service Delivery team.
Reporting to the Services Delivery Manager, the successful incumbent will be play key role in the IT department through supporting the day to day operations of the multi-cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform and AWS) as well as participating in projects.
- Take ownership of and assist in meeting the team's key deliverable as defined by business and operational needs.
- Resolution of Cloud related incidents, including involving other resources and third party vendors
- Ensure Cloud architecture best practises are adopted by projects and proactively review existing resources to ensure environment stability and security
- Adhere to incident, problem, change and release management processes in the delivery of Cloud resources
- Execution and participation in Cloud platform related Projects
- AWS or GCP technical certifications
- Previous experience in AWS OR Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Architecture and Operations, DevOps and/or Systems Administration
- Knowledge in shell scripting and python programming language is preferred
- Supportive team culture
- Work from home flexibility
- Eastern Suburbs location
- Parking at office
- Progression offered