As Senior Change Manager, your role will be focused on supporting the changes required in the operations areas. Reporting to the Change Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- business implementation plans
- change impact assessments.
- change approaches.
- training needs analysis
- comms and learning plan and implementation schedules.
- Change packagings
This role is focused on the changes impacting the business operations teams. This position exists to craft and execute the change initiatives that support the realisation of business benefits and sustainable outcomes that are aligned to the broader business strategy.
You will bring a strong track record of change experience and proven ability to successfully transition people and the business from a 'program' mode to BAU.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Change Management (e.g. Postgraduate certificate in Change Management, PROSCI, Degree in related field such as Psychology or HR), or equivalent industry experience
- Banking experience - Business Banking is beneficial.
- Experience in remediation or regulatory projects is beneficial.
- Working in an Agile environment is essential.
- Proven capability in people management.
Is this sounds like you, APPLY now.