RTW Senior Case Manager
Assisting and supporting injured workers return to work and to ensure entitlements to compensation are made appropriately. Dealing with internal and external stakeholders is paramount to strong and sustainable outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Assisting workers to manage chronic ill health and return to work through personalised case management.
- Assessing and determining liability on claims.
- Preparing and attending claims reviews highlighting your excellent claims strategies and results.
- Ensure entitlements to compensation are made appropriately and timely.
- Experience with the VIC Workers Compensation Scheme, ideally in Return to Work or Long Term Case Management as a Case Manager.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Influencing, negotiation and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to utilise various IT applications.