- Senior Automation Test Engineer (Playwright)
- 12-month contract
- Wellington-based : At present, we are only seeking candidates who are currently based in Wellington with full working rights
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Automation Tester in Wellington.
As a Senior Automation Playwright Tester, you will be responsible for developing and executing automated tests, ensuring the quality and reliability of Java-based applications. You will work closely with the development and quality assurance teams to identify and resolve any issues or bugs, and to continuously improve the overall testing process.
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong background in automation testing with a focus on Playwright as the primary testing framework. You should also have working experience in a large, multi-team projects, using SAFe, with a continuous improvement focused mindset.
- Proven experience in Web applications and API testing, with a focus on automation using Playwright
- Experience testing Kotlin / Java and Spring Boot
- Experience testing ReactJS
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Good Knowledge of cloud AWS and Azure
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker
How to apply
If you're interested in this role, click the 'Apply' button to submit your application. Excellent salary based on skills and experience. Please note that you must be in Wellington or relocate to Wellington
For further information, please contact Angela Park on 022-525-8233.