Back to job search
Role Specific Responsibilities and Key Outcomes:
- Promotes and fosters a customer-focused culture within the team based on values and strategic
- Promotes a 'solution-oriented' mindset within the team that is 'delivery' focused with 'quality' outcomes in a 'timely'
- Provides leadership and guidance to staff to optimise performance and promote career development.
- Champions continual improvement and quality
- Acts to facilitate collaborative and effective working relationships between teams, areas, functions and business units of the
- Works collaboratively with staff and other stakeholders to achieve
- Contributes to the development of ICT policies, standards and procedures and monitors compliance where
- Provides expert advice and guidance as
- Maintains knowledge of current industry standards, trends and
- Represents the Area Manager and/or Team Leader at meetings as
- Participates in and leads cross-functional project teams to develop and deliver improved services and solution.
Relationship Management (Stakeholder Relations)
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships through regular engagment.
- Builds and maintains strong vendor-partner relations through regular engagement.
- Builds and maintains strong industry relationships within relevant areas.
- Builds and maintains collaborative working relationships with other staff.
- Provides advice on and solutions to, application service issues pertaining to client satisfaction.
Service Delivery :
- Participates in product roadmap management ensuring application services remain current and relevant to the customer.
- Participates in product release management ensuring the delivery of quality application services that meets expectations of the
- Monitors and improves the delivery of ICT application services in relation to customer service levels via accepted metrics and processes as a means of quantifying delivery outcomes.
- Demonstrates the value of Services through the achievement of efficient delivery and support of ICT application services and proactively seeks ways to increase ICT service delivery
- Provides input towards continuous application service delivery and disaster recovery planning including the maintaining and testing of application service redundancy to ensure services remain available to the customer at agreed
- Identifies risks to current and future service delivery and provides input towards mitigatory actions.
- Identifies and drives improvement in customer
Application Support :
- Provides input and support to achieve optimum effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of outcomes within service, cost and time
- Provides resolution of application related issues, predominately of a functional
- Provides business analysis services in the development of customer requirements, documentation of business workflows and proposals providing solutions that address customer
- Provides project and change support as required.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully supporting ICT application services within a diverse, complex and integrated environment highlighting your awareness of both functional and technical support
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing relationships with stakeholders including the ability to negotiate and influence across a range of
- Demonstrated experience in effective communication and well developed oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to liaise with staff and stakeholders, develop documentation including business requirements and workflows, application user manuals and release
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and well-developed conceptual and analytical skills including the ability to provide innovative solutions to resolve problems and
- Demonstrated experience in continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a
- Demonstrated ability to own and be responsible for delivery of defined
- Experience in a health care information technology
- Qualification in an Informatics or Information
- Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety & Health, and how these impact on employment and service