As part of the Cyber Security Branch you will provide high- level design,configuration and implementation of security infrastructure.
You will be working across
- Cyber Security-led time-bound projects assessing, testing, deploying, and migrating foundational cyber security capabilities.
- Providing security expertise and products across a broad range of business ICT projects, working with project, architectural and design teams to align business, technical and security requirements
You will have great communication skills, work well as part of a team and able to also be able to work independently. You will manage relationships between key stakeholders and manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment using great time management.
Key Desirable Skills
- Modern web and email content filtering security services
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) technologies
- Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB)
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Cloud-based solutions and services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
Experience testing and troubleshooting network service issues, including:
- Traditional and software defined networking
- Internet access and proxy-based services
- Enterprise Firewalls and Load Balancers
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Domain Name System (DNS).
Offering competitive daily rates with a very high chance of extension after the initial project. For more details and a confidential discussion Apply Now !