ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is in the logistics sector. Having a large presence in the North Island they have a detailed organisation meaning they can get from one point to another seamlessly. They offer a great team culture and new technology to drive the inner technology passion.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a newly created role and will report to the Chief Information Security Officer and work closely with the Digital team. Your focus will be split between assessing and evaluating cybersecurity and IT risk, managing and tracking audit and response and developing a compliance monitoring programme. You will also play a role on the business side beyond IT, assisting with risk management relating to projects.
- Develop risk management controls and contingency plans
- Evaluate existing policy and procedures
- Generate improvements and make recommendations to management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a Security Risk and Assurance role
- Solid understanding of risk management principles
- Solid understanding of security frameworks such as NIST
- CRISC, CISM OR CISA advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aata Wairepo in our Auckland office on 021 185 3359
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.