A leading employer in New Zealand that encourages their staff to unlock their potential. They are a familiar household name and technology giant lead by inspiring leaders. Having been around for 35 years they are customer focused and are always evolving to keep up with the current market.
You will be responsible for delivering end to end information security services. You will collaborate with other teams in the company to ensure all aspects of the client's needs are covered. Be responsible for performing DR exercises, compliance reviews and ensure internal teams follow the information security management processes. Having good communications skills are key as you'll need to build strong business relationships with the clients.
Skills & Requirements.
- 2-5 years' experience in the information security services area.
- Experience in Audit & Risk or Advisory background.
- A good understanding of security assurance and governance.
- Relevant Security Certifications (advantageous).
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Grant in our Auckland office on 021 074 2960
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.