Immediate Start | Canberra Location
Long Term contract - 12 months extensions
Australian Citizens - Baseline clearance required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite is looking to engage multiple skilled and experienced Scrum Master for various IT development projects here in Canberra.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- At least 3 years' experience in an Agile Scrum Master / Iteration Manager role.
- Proven experience in leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Experience in working with teams at different levels of Agile maturity and with different constraints, taking a pragmatic approach to finding what works best.
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops under the agile methodology, bringing stakeholders together and maintaining a service-based delivery outlook.
- Proven technical analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong experience in working in large programs of work and executing the role irrespective of methodology being used.
- Proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders both internal and external to the Program
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Certified in relevant Agile certifications.
- An active Baseline clearance.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Lucas at the Finite Group on 0428 956 477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.