We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work on an exciting new opportunity! As Scrum Master, you will facilitate the Scrum process while supporting and coaching Scrum teams. You'll optimise performance and encourage continuous improvement, ensuring teams work in the best way to help achieve the company's goals and objectives.
- Lead Scrum teams to perform planning, development and testing
- Work with product owners to manage product backlog and sprint activities
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning, daily Scrums, retrospectives, and demos
- Remove impediments and manage risks for efficiency and effectiveness
- Own cross-team coordination
- Provide appropriate oversight on the progress
- Ensure product quality and timeliness
- Coach Scrum teams to improve team performance
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters and advocate for Agile development across the organisation
Successful applicants will…
- Have excellent communication, stakeholder engagement, discussion facilitation, and conflict resolution skills
- Be able to motivate teams to achieve a common goal
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address complex issues to apply appropriate recommendations and decisions
- Be self-motivated and able to make clear prioritisation decisions, manage changing priorities and deliver quality solutions
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience that includes
- Experience as a Scrum Master in a software development environment
- Experience using Agile project delivery methodologies, management tools, and systems
- Scrum Master certification (highly desired but not essential)
These roles are in Wellington and applicants will need NZ residency or citizenships to apply.
What you need to do now
To submit your profile, please 'Apply Now' with a current CV or if you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this or other opportunities, call us today on 04 978 8009 and one of our consultants would be happy to speak with you.